Birthday Gift For My Love

Thousands miles away sitting in the corner of our bedroom, what else can I gift you better than this. Seven years of togetherness have integrated our souls. We never spoke about our relationship publicly fearing of any evil eye. After so many ups and downs I am confident now; our bond is eternal. So, I am free from fear of losing the charm of our chemistry. In this post, I just want to pour my heart out.

So, here is your gift my darling

An Ode To The Love Of  My Life

Days shall pass,
                  Time will flow;
But, deep in my heart,
                   Your memories will glow;
I will not say,
                   I can't live without you;
But a void is created,
                   Which can't be filled without you.

Hope you like this.
I wanted to admit I never recall our first date,first gift....all the first in our relationship. The reason is simple; every date, every gift and every trip was far better than the previous one. Your love for me is as fresh as the first love which we experience in our teen ages. Every day I feel to be loved more than previous day. So, I don't need to ponder on the past days.

Yes, you are not a hunk, it is not that you are the most handsome person I ever met. But, I have no doubt that you are the purest soul I have ever known. You are the one who love me unconditionally. The most important thing about you is that you love my imperfections too. 

Friends, in this post neither I am giving  any suggestion nor a solution to any problem. We all fall for someone special. Each of us has a beautiful love story. Every love story is unique in itself as we are same species but different in one or the other way. But, if you find my story similar to you, do share with me. Feel free to suggest me better ideas to make this relationship more harmonious. You can also ask your queries regarding improving your relationship. Hope, I can help you!

Keep reading my blog as I will share many emotional issues and their solutions which we face in our day to day lives as well as many beautiful memories which can bring smile on your face.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Of Happiness In Adverse Times

Postpartum depression