Limbless love

The perfect day for me started this weekend morning. I woke up early in the morning by the chirping of birds. Today there was no marathon to the kitchen and to send my kid to school. Sitting on the balcony of my little paradise I was observing those chirping birds.

 Amidst these, an aroma filled my senses. There he was; smile on his face and coffee in his hand. The perfect morning for which I waited for 5 days. He kissed my forehead and handed over my coffee mug. I saw two birds were looking at us. They were sitting on a neighbour's balcony. It was easy to identify them. They were the lovebirds, cuddling each other and promising each other to love each other unconditionally.

 We, humans always wish to be birds so that we can fly but that day I saw that birds too wish to be like us. They wished they had hands like us to shower their love to the partner, and
to write love poems like us. Sipping my favourite coffee, I tried to capture those beautiful birds on my canvas but one of them flew away. I was pondering whether both of them really loved each other or it was just my imagination. Do they have emotions and ambitions like us?

Then, the idea of humanoid birds came to my mind. What if they could speak to us. I wished I could ask that bird why she is sitting alone and why her partner left? Was there any love between them or was it my misunderstanding?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Gift For My Love

Secret Of Happiness In Adverse Times

Postpartum depression