Truth Of Life

This is my first interaction with all of you. Have you thrown pebbles in stagnant water? If your answer is yes, then i am just like you. Whenever, I am frustrated or sad throwing pebbles gives calmness to my mind. In the childhood it was a fun to watch those ripples formed on the water. But, one day I was sitting and thinking about those ripples then my over-thinker mind came up with answer to my queries that why I like doing this. Those ripples can disturb the serenity of water to some extent but not forever. Just like the problems in our lives, we can be affected by those problems and can face hardships but not forever. Then I realized the most important truth of this dynamic world that nothing is permanent. Everything, everyone, and every situation will change eventually. This has become the key mantra of my life. So, I named my first blog as ripples. In this blog I will share all such ripples of my life which you can co-relate to your situation as well. I will also share how I overcame those disturbances to maintain serenity in my life. The purpose to write this blog will be achieved if anyone reading my blog is benefited by my solutions to life's problems. I am blessed with many nice friends and family members who have changed my perception towards life that also I want to share with you. The most important among them is my little daughter of three years. Her innocent queries, honest replies and positivism has changed the way of my thinking. I think this is the reason why we call that every child is angel of god.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Gift For My Love

Secret Of Happiness In Adverse Times

Postpartum depression