Love Cord

It was deep and dark,
Scared and frightened me inside
Hardly heard the voice of lark.
I wished to see,
I wished to walk.
Tangled in a cord,
Hindering me to swim very far,
I cursed the cord,
I tried to untangle,
Just wanted to make a mark,
The place I should never come back
I wanted to be free from the bond
I prayed to get apart,
As nothing, I had to do
I was not feeling hungry
Neither I was thirsty
I waited and waited
And the day came,
Some angel cut the cord
Here I was free from dark
But still, I was crying in the daylight
Hungry and thirsty,
I don't know why?
I got what I wished
Still, why I was crying.

Then I realized the same touch,
Closer to the same dark place,
She fed me and all my worries were gone

I was getting all the care needed,

Still, I wanted to go back to the dark
Then that person assured me
She is there for me
No matter I want to hide in her lap
Or I want to fly
She will be there by my side
I felt rejoiced
Cutting the cord has not affected the bond
Helpless me without any earthly strengths,
Can't say anything more than the word "maa".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Gift For My Love

Secret Of Happiness In Adverse Times

Postpartum depression